Part 1: The STEM and Project-Based Learning Connection
Have you ever wondered how STEM concepts can be taught through project-based learning (PBL)? This webinar will show you how by leading you step-by-step through the three phases of PBL. Throughout the session, Y4Y courses, resources and activities from the STEM initiatives are highlighted to help you create an engaging and fun learning experience for your students.
- Elementary Student Interest Inventory
- Secondary Student Interest Inventory
- Crafting Your Driving Question
- Group Discussion Guidelines
- Group Rules
- Project-Based Learning Implementation Planning Checklist