Learning Recovery Tool Kit
The Y4Y Learning Recovery Tool Kit provides Y4Y tools, resources, and guidance to help you:
- Learn about ways to support student learning and learning recovery in the out-of-school time (OST) environment.
- Plan, implement, and assess activities that meet students’ academic, social, and emotional needs and align with OST program goals.
- Train and support OST staff to build their understanding, skills, and confidence.
You can download the entire tool kit — or just the topics you need:
- Each topical tool kit and user guide is a brief document that includes an annotated list (with links) to relevant Y4Y tools and resources.
- You can download a zip file for each topic area that includes all of the tools mentioned in the user guide for that topic.
- Or you can download the “All Learning Recovery tools” zip file to get everything at once.
|To see what’s in each tool kit:||To download zip files:|
|Learning Recovery Tool Kits and User Guide||All Learning Recovery tools|
|Literacy Tool Kit and User Guide||Literacy tools|
|Math Tool Kit and User Guide||Math tools|
|STEAM Tool Kit and User Guide||STEAM tools|
|Social and Emotional Learning Tool Kit and User Guide||SEL tools|
|To get insights form research and practice:|
|Learning Recovery Research Brief|
|Learning Recovery Tip Sheet|