Have you taken advantage of the free technical assistance (TA) for 21st CCLC programs on Y4Y? The Y4Y TA team accepts requests from any 21st CCLC State Coordinator and is able to deliver targeted on-site and virtual TA to your state's grantees, pending U.S. Department of Education approval of the request. These 1- to 1.5-hour sessions are tailored to meet the needs of the requesting state. If you are a 21st CCLC program and are interested in free Y4Y TA, please talk to your State Coordinator.
Please read below for more details on the available topics, ways we can customize and how to submit your request for training for this year!
Choose technical assistance from the topics available on the Y4Y portal:
- Aligning With the School Day
- Project-Based Learning
- Family Engagement
- Strengthening Partnerships
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention
- Civic Learning and Engagement
For more information on the training topics check out our Y4Y TA Topics page.
Topics can be targeted to meet a range of needs:
- Specific learning objectives (e.g., STEM with a focus on math, Civic Learning with a focus on drug prevention, Family Engagement with a focus on Literacy).
- New and/or experienced staff members
- Project directors, site coordinators and/or program staff
- Grades K-5, grades 6-12 or all grades
- Various learning strategies (e.g., chat box, videos, interactive polls)
Request Technical Assistance
To request free training for your state, please fill out this request form.
IMPORTANT: Only State Coordinators can request Y4Y TA.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Y4Y technical assistance, please contact the Y4Y TA team by filling out the sections below. We look forward to working with you!