Training To Go
Prepare your staff to use virtual technologies to engage students and address diverse learning needs in three types of settings: in person, hybrid and fully virtual. Your staff will apply virtual powers to select and use technology tools as they build capacity and expand learning opportunities for students.
- Explore strategies for increasing student engagement in a virtual setting.
- Practice modifying in-person activities to be effective in virtual or hybrid settings.
- Explore virtual tools that can help promote engagement through creating digital content.
- Explore strategies to protect student safety and privacy during online explorations and virtual learning sessions.
- Plan to help students develop netiquette norms for online learning sessions.
- Explain diverse learning needs and strategies for identifying them.
- Explore strategies for meeting diverse learning needs in virtual and hybrid settings.
- Intentionally design an activity to meet diverse learning needs.