Trainings To Go
Trainings to Go are hour-long training plans that include a PowerPoint, handouts, and training guides. Click the trainings to get tips on how to customize professional development plans to fit different staff needs, training time frames, and training goals.
- Identify elements of program culture and climate that support the career pathways approach.
- Learn about techniques for building a culture and climate that support career awareness, exploration and preparation.
- Describe the three main types of career pathways activities.
- Consider what makes career pathways activities engaging and age appropriate.
- Get familiar with some free career pathways self-assessment tools.
- Learn do’s and don’ts about using them to help students learn more about themselves and potential careers.
- Practice a coaching method called Real Talk to help students process what they’re learning.