Estimated time to complete: 5-7 hours
Upon completion, you will receive an Advanced Level certificate of completion.
During your quest to the Land of the Tech-Wise, you’ll complete six missions that explore ways to use virtual technologies to manage your program, engage with stakeholders, support your staff, expand student supports and opportunities, engage with families, and implement with fidelity.
After you complete this section, you’ll be able to
- Demonstrate more comfort and confidence in using virtual tools purposefully.
- Select technology, equity, relationship and personalization strategies to increase learning and engagement.
- Make strategic choices about intentional use of technology for in-person, hybrid and fully virtual settings with students, families, staff and partners.
- Review and revise the program activity schedule to move seamlessly to virtual programming when necessary.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Upon completion, you will receive a Leadership Level certificate of completion.
Intentional selection and use of virtual tools and technologies can support program improvements and student readiness for college and career experiences. Get strategies and resources to build knowledge about on
- Train and support staff on ways to keep students safe and engaged while learning in virtual and hybrid settings.
- Consider virtual and hybrid teaching strategies to provide flexible professional development opportunities and address diverse student learning needs.
- Use effective coaching techniques as you implement your professional learning plan.
Find ready-to-use, customizable tools that can help you plan, design, implement and assess the intentional selection and use of virtual tools and technologies in your program.
Visit the Learn More Library to find links to numerous external resources including videos, publications and more to deepen your understanding on ways to use virtual technologies to manage your program, engage with stakeholders, support your staff, expand student supports and opportunities, engage with families, and implement with fidelity.