Social and Emotional Learning
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
Upon completion, you will receive a Basic Level certificate of completion.
Explore the history, benefits and importance of social and emotional learning in 21st CCLC programs. Learn about the 10 steps you can implement to ensure an impactful experience.
Estimated time to complete: 5-7 hours
Upon completion, you will receive an Advanced Level certificate of completion.
Go step-by-step through each step of planning, designing, implementing and assessing high-quality social emotional learning activities. Get tips, tools and examples to prepare your program for success.
- Prepare a foundation for supporting social and emotional learning in your program activities.
- Plan and design an approach for integrating social and emotional learning into your program in alignment with program goals and student needs.
- Implement social and emotional learning into new and existing activities.
- Use data to continuously monitor social and emotional learning outcomes and improve program design.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Upon completion, you will receive a Leadership Level certificate of completion.
Integrate professional development to equip practitioners with the knowledge and strategies needed to incorporate approaches that support social and emotional learning throughout all aspects of their program to holistically meet student needs
- Identify the need for creating an intentional professional learning plan focused on social and emotional learning.
- Create a comprehensive social and emotional learning professional development plan for your staff.
- Get started on integrating social and emotional learning into your program.
Find ready-to-use, customizable tools that can help you plan, design, implement and assess an effective financial literacy program.
Visit the Learn More Library to find links to numerous external resources including videos, lesson plans, publications and more.