After completing this overview, you'll be able to:
- Define project management
- Describe the history of project management
- Understand how project management applies to 21st CCLC administration
- Define the benefits of applying project management principles to a 21st CCLC program
After completing this chapter, you'll be able to:
- Describe the critical tasks within each project management process group.
- Describe subtasks within each critical task.
- Understand how all process groups and knowledge areas are utilized to describe a project management plan.
Visit the Learn More Library to find links to external resources that include videos, lesson plans, publications and more.