Managing Your 21st CCLC Program
The Introduction provides an overview of why it’s so important to have a plan in place for managing your 21st CCLC program. Learn about the history of project management and why project management practices are important for any 21st CCLC program. You'll also review the critical tasks for developing a program management plan that will lead to success.
After completing this section of this course, you'll be able to:
- Complete a project plan and logic model for your program.
- Develop a timeline for completing each of your critical tasks.
- Apply standard operating procedures to your program.
- Apply project management knowledge and skills as you execute your 21st CCLC project.
- Stay in compliance with local, state and federal rules and guidelines.
After completing this section of the course, you'll be able to: 1) Train and prepare staff to launch a successful 21st CCLC program. 2) Select the Y4Y trainings that are most important for your staff. 3) Assess staff readiness to prepare, design, implement, manage and continue your 21st CCLC program plan.
Find ready-to-use and customizable tools that can help you effectively manage your 21st CCLC program.