During this introduction, you will
- Learn the difference between projects and activities.
- Explore the steps in a high-quality project, from developing a driving question, to investigating possible answers or solutions, to demonstrating and sharing learning.
- Discover how project-based learning benefits students, families and communities.
- Explore how project-based learning can help your program incorporate school-day standards and curriculum.
- Learn how to use project-based learning as a strategy for students of all ages and learning backgrounds.
- Incorporate opportunities for student choice and voice into your project.
At the end of this section, you will also learn about a special project-based learning topic — civic learning and engagement. You will explore how to create projects that focus on helping young people become more active citizens in democratic society.