Pull It Together
Integrate partners into your work to support and enhance programming and experiences for youth. Step into action by determining what type of partners you need, how to get their support and how to maintain a strong, working relationship.
- Review and assess existing program goals and resources, and determine where partners could step in.
- Identify potential partners in the community, and determine if they'd be the right fit for your program.
- Share your program mission and vision, and show partners how they could help.
Take the next steps to strengthen partnerships in your program.
Use the Strengthening Partnerships Implementation Planner to map for success.
Find Tools for guidance on implementation.
Find guidance on Coaching My Staff.
Share excitement and strategies with the field in the Discussion Boards.
Find and customize staff trainings under Teach.
- 2Key Terms
- 3Strengthening Partnerships Diagram
- 4Partnership Benefits
- 5Build on Strengths
- 6Potential Partners
- 7Partner Inventory
- 8Find Partners
- 9Strategies for Getting Started
- 10Identify Your Needs
- 11Identify Resources
- 12Summarize Your Needs
- 13Map Community Resources
- 14Consider How to Select Partners
- 15Create Partnerships
- 16Establish a Common Vision
- 17Clarify and Communicate Roles and Responsibilities
- 18Communicate Regularly
- 19Create an Advisory Board
- 20Share Data
- 21Ask Questions, Collect Data
- 22Make Sense of Data
- 23Distribute and Discuss
- 24Keep it Legal
- 25Final Reflection
- 26Learn More Library
- 29Check for Understanding
- 1Building Partnerships
- 2Determine Needs
- 3Determine Needs — Coaching Moment
- 4Identify Partners
- 5Identify Partners — Coaching Moment
- 6Working With Volunteers
- 7Working With Volunteers — Considerations
- 8Recruit Partners
- 9Recruit Partners — Coaching Moment
- 10Maintain Partnerships
- 11Maintain Partnerships — Coaching Moment
- 12Pull It Together
- 13Additional Resources