Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
Upon completion, you will receive a Basic Level certificate of completion.
Explore the history, benefits and importance of teaching financial literacy in 21st CCLC programs. Learn about the 11 steps you can implement to ensure an impactful experience.
Estimated time to complete: 5-7 hours
Upon completion, you will receive an Advanced Level certificate of completion.
Go step-by-step through planning, designing, implementing and assessing a financial literacy program that aligns with your student and family needs. Get tips, tools and examples to prepare your program participants for future financial freedom.
- Assess students’ and families’ financial literacy needs.
- Create a safe environment for participants to learn.
- Design and implement targeted financial literacy activities for children, teens and adults to improve their ability to make good financial decisions.
- Recruit and train staff and partners to implement financial literacy activities.
- Implement financial literacy activities with fidelity.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Upon completion, you will receive a Leadership Level certificate of completion.
Integrate professional development on how to prepare your staff to implement a high-quality financial literacy. Use tips and tools to provide an overview of financial literacy and help them tackle tough subjects.
- Train and prepare staff to apply financial literacy best practices in their 21st CCLC programs.
- Create a professional learning plan for your staff.
- Integrate effective coaching techniques as you implement the professional learning plan.
Find ready-to-use, customizable tools that can help you plan, design, implement and assess an effective financial literacy program.
Visit the Learn More Library to find links to numerous external resources including videos, lesson plans, publications and more.