- Explain the purpose of continuous education in 21st Century Community Learning Center activities.
- Explore the core elements of continuous education.
- Identify how continuous education leads to positive impacts.
- Describe the roles of key stakeholders who share responsibility for student learning.
- Define the data sets for conducting a program needs assessment.
- Identify the components of continuous education through 21st CCLC activities.
- Discover strategies to intentionally design activities based on student needs.
- Recognize the importance of implementing with fidelity.
- Apply four elements of implementing with fidelity.
- Apply various strategies to measure fidelity of implementation.
Visit the Learn More Library to find links to external resources that include videos, lesson plans, publications and more.