2. Join
  3. Sign In

Discussion Board

Lesson Plans that Document Common Core Alignment

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-06-05

PM

Does anyone have a lesson plan template they’re using that shows which strands/standards the lesson is aligned to? Specifically this is a lesson plan for tutoring, not enrichment activities. We’re looking for something fairly quick and simple to use. Thanks for any suggestions.

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-06-09

PM

I have a target form that I use but it does not have a section for standards. It is a quick form for our tutors to use to record what their goal/target is for the day and it does include an assessment section. I attached it just in case you wanted to see it.

File Attachments

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-06-05

PM

Attached is a list of Five Free Family Engagement Resources: Common Core State Standards. These resources might be useful to you in helping families understand the Common Core State Standards and what it means for their children’s education. Many of the free resources include strategies that parents can use at home to support their child’s academic success.

File Attachments

Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-06-05

PM

ACHIEVE a D.C. based non profit has developed rubrics to determine if instructional plans are linked to the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). The rubrics are available free on the Achieve The Core site: http://www.achievethecore.org/page/783/instructional-materials-evaluation-tool-imet