June 14, 2013
Did you miss the Coffee Break webinar last week when we highlighted several great resources on Y4Y for strengthening partnerships? Don’t worry – all of the tips and tools we talked about are still right at your fingertips. A recording of the webinar is available on Y4Y along with a list of the resources we discussed right in the Archived Webinars section. So if you weren’t able to attend or you want to watch it again and share it with your team, Y4Y has you covered. You can access archived recordings of all our webinars any time, on demand, at your convenience.
If you want to start using some of the tools we showcased, just click, print, and implement.
1) Train staff in working with volunteers so the whole team is ready to go.
2) Get to know volunteers better so they can make the best possible contribution to your program with a volunteer skills grid.
3) Prepare all staff to be helpful coaches for the program’s volunteers using these scenarios.
4) Find evaluation examples from CYFERNet so you can share concrete data with partners and let them know what impact they’re having.
5) Read up on what makes a successful partnership, according to The Finance Project.